AVOCET NEIGHBORHOOD GUIDE FOR HOLLY SPRINGS, NC
Home buyers all across the Holly Springs area love to check out homes in the Avocet neighborhood. Why? Because these properties are just darling, with excellent amenities and a great location.
Generally speaking, these homes tend to range from 2,400 to 3,200 square feet of living space, with prices starting around $240,000.
That’s a great deal when you find out all that you get with these homes!
TAKE A QUICK TOUR OF THESE HOLLY SPRINGS HOMES
Here are some of the models represented in this neighborhood:
- The Albemarle: 2,763 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- The Camden: 2,546 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- The Edenton: 2,607 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- The Hanover Classic: 3,147 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- The Pamlico: 2,888 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- The Portsmouth: 2,377 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- And others!
When you step inside the homes of Avocet, you’re sure to be pleased to discover that many offer first floor master bedrooms and upwards of 5 total bedrooms.
This community offers an outstanding list of standard features that include:
- Hardwood floors
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Butler’s pantry
- Walk-in closets
Plus, this neighborhood also features such amenities as a swimming pool and soccer field. What’s not to love?
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…